Cosmic branding: thrive with Moon Dust.
Photo by Sanni Sahil on Unsplash
Personal branding is an inside-out job, it starts with YOU. If you don’t feel right and connected (mind, body, and soul) when you show up to tell your story something feels off.
You probably don’t feel confident enough or even energized to unapologetically express yourself authentically. We’ve all been there, and it sucks.
So, this week, I started beeing #moondusted! The Moon Juice products are all plant-based and created by the alchemist Amanda Chantal Bacon.
The brand is so fun, it’s impossible to say no to anything related to the moon. I love the clean look, the modern spirituality vibe, not too woo and elegant.
The care they put in the experience is out this world, excellent packaging, the little love notes inside, you definitely are loved throughout. I was hooked at first sight.
The products are not only delicious but also nutritious providing holistic healing from the inside out!
According to Moon Juice, the Moon Dusts are custom blends of adaptogenic superherbs and supermushrooms that help combat the effects of stress to nourish the body, beauty, and consciousness from the inside out. See what you receive by being dusted:
• Beauty dust – expand beauty, luster, and glow from within
• Sex dust – ignite creative energy, in and out of the bedroom
• Spirit dust – expand peaceful awareness and align with bliss
• Brain dust – Align with the cosmic flow for great achievement
• Power dust – Fuel physical and entrepreneurial feats
• Dream Dust – Soothe tension for deep, nocturnal rest
You probably don’t need much more to “cosmically thrive.” Love this brand to the moon and back! And, there are some office snacks too:)